We will be presenting the written component of our work Thirteen Points, Expanded at the symposium:
Forms of Criticism
Thursday 30 June | 10am - 6pm
Parasol Unit, 14 Wharf Road / London / N1 7RW
FREE ∙ Booking required
This symposium aims to present a variety of different views on critical practice as a creative experiment with form in its own right. It invites a re-examination of the relationship between research and forms adopted for presenting, communicating and disseminating it. Not limited to a single discipline, this event brings together artists, curators, writers, critics and scholars addressing questions of creative-critical hybridity through talks, performances, screenings, readings and installations.
Participants will include:
- Kate Briggs (American University in Paris)
- Nick Thurston and Simon Morris (Information as Material)
- Peter Jaeger (Roehampton)
- Marquard Smith, John Beck (Westminster)
- Gary Hall (Coventry)
- Richard Misek (Kent)
- Amy Clarke (Banner Repeater)
- Kristen Kreider (RHUL/Kreider + O'Leary)
- An Paenhuysen (Berlin) Eric Cazdyn (Toronto).
Forms of Criticism is organised by the Institute for Modern and Contemporary Culture at the University of Westminster and hosted by Parasol unit foundation for contemporary art.
For more information, please go to: